Accounts Payable Specialist
About the Role:
DMG is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist who will be responsible full cycle Accounts Payable processing, from receiving and preparing invoices and reimbursements for payment to entering them into the accounting software and issuing checks
What You Will Do:
- Maintain, update and track invoices received from divisions including select corporate/department invoices.
- Maintain, update and track employee reimbursements received from divisions.
- Maintain and update physician CME reimbursements and track individual physician balances.
- Enter invoices into accounting software ensuring proper coding and approvals.
- Issue checks during weekly check run and any manual requests during the week. Mail/distribute checks to payees.
- Receive and distribute the corporate and CME credit card statements and prepare master invoice for recording.
- Responsible for corporate and CME credit card statements returned from divisions with supporting documentation for general ledger posting and track undocumented charges.
- File invoice and check copies and maintain vendor files.
- Respond to vendor and physician/employee inquiries.
- Prepare schedules and respond to information requests during outside audits.
- Maintain file room organization
- Support and coverage for other positions and duties within department as assigned.
- Prepare weekly A/P cash reports.
What You Will Bring to the Role:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of training, education, and experience preferred.
- 2+ years general accounts payable experience required
- 1+ years experience in Healthcare or Managed Care preferred.
Who We Are:
DMG is well known as one of the leading and most respected healthcare organizations in the Phoenix area, with a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation and dedication to the patients and community we serve. We employ over 650 credentialed providers and over 350 professional and administrative staff, and are the largest physician group in the Valley.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Phenomenal benefits package - eligible on DAY ONE
- 401K plan with employer match
- FSA plan
- 10 paid holidays
- Great team environment
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Thursday, August 19, 2021