Accounts Payable Specialist
About the Company:
District Medical Group (DMG) is well known as a respected leader in the healthcare industry in the Phoenix area, with a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation and dedication to the patients and communities we serve. DMG employs over 650 credentialed providers and more than 350 professional/administrative staff as one of the largest physician groups in the Valley.
What Does DMG Offer?
DMG continuously strives for and succeeds in providing a strong and positive work environment through employee appreciation, team collaboration, competitive compensation, mentoring, and great benefits including:
- A strong Healthcare benefits package inclusive of Medical, Dental and Vision- Employee eligibility effective DAY ONE
- A rich 401(k) with employer match, increasing annually up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Account plan
- Generous Paid Time Off plan (3 weeks year one)
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Paid Sick Time
- and more
About The Role:
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible to enter invoices in accounting software and issue checks weekly.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
What Your Primary Responsibilities Would Be:
- Issue checks during weekly check run and any manual requests during the week. Mail/distribute checks to payees.
- File invoice and check copies and maintain vendor files.
- Respond to vendor and physician/employee inquiries.
- Support for Accounts Payable Coordinator’s duties during his/her absence.
- Prepare weekly A/P cash reports.
- Write up of select corporate/department invoices.
- Perform related duties as assigned by Controller.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- AA Degree Preferred
- 2+ years general accounts payable experience
- 1+ years’ experience in Healthcare or Managed Care preferred.
DMG’s Employee Health Requirements:
As a condition of employment, District Medical Group (DMG) requires each employee to remain compliant with mandatory employee health (EH) standards. TB screening, Influenza, and Covid Immunizations or approved declinations are required for this role.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $22.50
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, January 9, 2023