Administrative Assistant II-Pediatrics
About the Company:
District Medical Group (DMG) is well known as a respected leader in the healthcare industry in the Phoenix area, with a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation and dedication to the patients and communities we serve. DMG employs over 650 credentialed providers and more than 350 professional/administrative staff as one of the largest physician groups in the Valley.
What Does DMG Offer?
DMG continuously strives for and succeeds in providing a strong and positive work environment through employee appreciation, team collaboration, competitive compensation, mentoring, and great benefits including:
- A strong Healthcare benefits package inclusive of Medical, Dental and Vision- Employee eligibility effective DAY ONE
- A rich 401(k) with employer match, increasing annually up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Account plan
- Generous Paid Time Off plan (3 weeks year one)
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Paid Sick Time
- and more
About The Role:
The Administrative Assistant II is responsible for a variety of office support and/or administrative duties. He/she composes, updates, and reviews a variety of standard documents and correspondence, relaying and resolving routine telephone and/or walk-up inquiries, schedules calendar items and meetings, travel arrangements, processes forms, performing data entry, and establishes and maintains personnel records.
This is a full-time position. Days/ hours of schedule are Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, days. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as business needs demand.
What Your Primary Responsibilities Would Be:
The Administrative Assistant II is responsible for a variety of office support and/or administrative duties. This position is responsible for composing, reviewing, and updating a variety of standard documents and correspondence, relaying, and resolving inquiries, and scheduling calendar items and meetings, processing forms, performing data entry, and establishes and maintains personnel records.
- Provides administrative and clerical support including screening and directing phone calls, opening, sorting, and distributing mail; scanning, faxing, copying, purchasing and distribution of office supplies, database management, scheduling meetings, and maintaining calendars. Coordinates travel arrangements and prepares expense statements and business and mileage reports.
- Assists with collecting and maintaining detailed records for contract compliance items such as medical director time sheets and call schedules.
- Assists with new hire processes.
- Acts as the liaison between the clinic and HR personnel, ensures employee health records are current and entered timely into HCM system.
- Provides support for payroll and payables.
- Responsible for pre and post meeting needs including ordering food, setting up, and cleaning.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years’ administrative experience, preferably in a medical office or in customer service
· Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills.
· Skilledtime and project management abilities; detail oriented, with analytical skills.
· Abilityto take initiative on projects, assignments, and communications, followingthrough to completion.
· Driver’sLicense in good standing.
DMG’s Employee Health Requirements:
As a condition of employment, District Medical Group (DMG) requires each employee to remain compliant with mandatory employee health (EH) standards. TB screening, Hep B, MMR, Varicella, Influenza, and Covid Immunizations or approved declinations are required for this role.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $18.75
- Travel Required No