About the Role:
DMG is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator who will be responsible for receiving and preparing for payment: invoices, employee reimbursements and physician CME.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain, update and track invoices received from divisions.
- Maintain, update and track employee reimbursements received from divisions.
- Maintain and update physician CME reimbursements and track individual physician balances.
- Receive and distribute the corporate and CME credit card statements and prepare master invoice for recording.
- Responsible for corporate and CME credit card statements returned from divisions with supporting documentation for general ledger posting and track undocumented charges.
- Respond to vendor, physician and employee inquiries
- Support for Accounts Payable Specialist’s duties during his/her absence.
- Support for Cash Receipts Coordinator duties, including purchasing, during his/her absence.
What You Will Bring to the Role:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training, education, and experience preferred.
- 2+ years general accounts payable experience required
- 1+ years experience in Healthcare or Managed Care preferred.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Friday, April 16, 2021