Associate Division Administrator
Under supervision and direction of the Division Administrator(s), the Associate Division Administrator assists with departmental operations and financial analysis. The ADA works closely with the Division Administrator(s) to help facilitate administrative and operational requests, planning, marketing, and research; and assists with budget preparation, forecasting, proformas, payroll, accounting functions, and database management.
What You Will Do:
- Researches, coordinates, prepares, and generates reports as assigned; i.e. monthly variance analysis, charge audits, dashboards, revenue reconciliations, and budget preparation etc.
- Administers and supports management reporting by maintaining databases and tracking/trending for accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, charges, payments, schedules, RVUs, staffing, residency, research and grants, and contractual FTE requirements by service line.
- Assists in identifying and proposing resolution of operational and/or budgetary issues.
- Communicates effectively with Division Administrator(s), Chairmen, provider staff, and executive leadership to ensure responsiveness and information exchange.
- Under the supervision of the Division Administrator(s), assists with preparing and monitoring the semi-annual operating budget.
- Provides support to Division Administrators including new hire, status change and termination processing in HR and payroll systems.
- Responsible for submission of accurate and timely payroll information and reconciliation of PTO/PST/CME.
- Performs administrative duties contributing to the efficiency and preservation of the financial, operations, and business goals of the organization.
- Continuously monitors divisional operations and programs; recommends changes to Division Administrator(s) as appropriate.
- Participates in the monitoring and enforcement of organizational policies.
- Serves as a resource for administrative issues concerning human resources, credentialing, contract compliance, and accounting
- Bachelors’ degree in health or business administration or equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of required working knowledge of accounting, financial, and business operations
- Previous experience in healthcare preferred
- Pay Type Hourly