Associate Division Administrator
What Does DMG Offer?
DMG continuously strives for and succeeds in providing a strong and positive work environment through employee appreciation, team collaboration, competitive compensation, mentoring, and great benefits including:
- A strong Healthcare benefits package inclusive of Medical, Dental and Vision- Employee eligibility effective DAY ONE
- A rich 401(k) with employer match, increasing annually up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Account plan
- Generous Paid Time Off plan (3 weeks year one)
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Paid Sick Time
- and more
About the Role:
Under supervision and direction of the Division Administrator(s), the Associate Division Administrator assists with departmental operations and financial analysis. The ADA works closely with the Division Administrator(s) to help facilitate administrative and operational requests, planning, marketing, and research; and assists with budget preparation, forecasting, proformas, payroll, accounting functions, and database management.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
What You Will Do:
- Researches, coordinates, prepares, and generates reports as assigned; i.e. monthly variance analysis, charge audits, dashboards, revenue reconciliations, and budget preparation etc.
- Administers and supports management reporting by maintaining databases and tracking/trending for accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, charges, payments, schedules, RVUs, staffing, residency, research and grants, and contractual FTE requirements by service line.
- Assists in identifying and proposing resolution of operational and/or budgetary issues.
- Communicates effectively with Division Administrator(s), Chairmen, provider staff, and executive leadership to ensure responsiveness and information exchange.
- Under the supervision of the Division Administrator(s), assists with preparing and monitoring the semi-annual operating budget.
- Provides support to Division Administrators including new hire, status change and termination processing in HR and payroll systems.
- Responsible for submission of accurate and timely payroll information and reconciliation of PTO/PST/CME.
- Performs administrative duties contributing to the efficiency and preservation of the financial, operations, and business goals of the organization.
- Continuously monitors divisional operations and programs; recommends changes to Division Administrator(s) as appropriate.
- Participates in the monitoring and enforcement of organizational policies.
- Serves as a resource for administrative issues concerning human resources, credentialing, contract compliance, and accounting
- Bachelors’ degree in health or business administration or equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of required working knowledge of accounting, financial, and business operations
- Previous experience in healthcare preferred
DMG’s Employee Health Requirements:
As a condition of employment, District Medical Group (DMG) requires each employee to remain compliant with mandatory employee health (EH) standards. TB screening, MMR, Varicella, Influenza, and Covid Immunizations or approved declinations are required for this role.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $28.00
- Max Hiring Rate $35.00