District Medical Group, Inc. (DMG) is well known as a respected leader in the Phoenix healthcare industry, with a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation and dedication to the patients and communities we serve. DMG employs over 650 credentialed providers and more than 350 professional/administrative staff as one of the largest physician groups in the Valley.
What Does DMG Offer?
DMG continuously strives for and succeeds in providing a strong and positive work environment through employee appreciation, team collaboration, competitive compensation, mentoring, growth opportunity, and attractive benefits that include:
- A strong benefits package inclusive of Medical, Dental and Vision, and several voluntary benefits, Effective DAY ONE
- CME Allowance
- Flexible Spending Account option
- Company-paid STD and LTD
- A rich 401(k) with employer match, increasing annually up to 6%
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, increasing after 3 years.
- Paid Sick Time
- 10 paid holidays, annually
- and more
About the Role:
The audiologist will provide diagnostics, assess, administer testing, manage/ interpret results related to disorders of hearing, balance, and other neural systems. This will include but not be limited to air and bone audiometry speech testing, conditioned play, tympanometry, acoustic reflexes, and otoacoustic emissions. Experience doing auditory brainstem response (ABR) a plus. The candidate will perform otoscopic examination for appropriate management or referral as appropriate, prepare reports to assist with coordination of case management, and /or referrals summarizing audiologic findings, interpretation, recommendations, and management plan. This position will provide services exclusively at Valleywise Comprehensive Health Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
Primary Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage staffing our outpatient Otolaryngology clinics- which serves both adult and pediatric populations
- Provide diagnostics, assessments, administer testing, and interpret results related to disorders of hearing, balance, and other neural systems
- Support out otolaryngology/ Head & Neck Division provider staff in the outpatient clinic
- Serve as a consultant to the Pediatrics Division
- Serve as a consultant in the Department of Surgery
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- Masters, Au.D or Ph.D degree in Audiology from an accredited university required
- 1+ year experience as a practitioner in hospital setting preferred
- Proficiency in adult and pediatric audiology services
- Experience with auditory brainstem response (ABR) preferred
Employee Health Compliance:
As a condition of employment, DMG requires its employees to comply with Employee Health standards. All employees must provide proof of Tuberculosis clearance as well as Influenza and Covid Immunizations (or approved declinations). Specific roles, depending on location/job responsibilities will require proof of immunization or antibodies for Hepatitis B, MMR, TDAP, and Varicella.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $67,200.00
- Max Hiring Rate $84,000.00