Business Intelligence Developer
District Medical Group, Inc. (DMG) is well known as a respected leader in the Phoenix healthcare industry, with a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation and dedication to the patients and communities we serve. DMG employs over 650 credentialed providers and more than 350 professional/administrative staff as one of the largest physician groups in the Valley.
What Does DMG Offer?
DMG continuously strives for and succeeds in providing a strong and positive work environment through employee appreciation, team collaboration, competitive compensation, mentoring, growth opportunity, and attractive benefits that include:
- A strong benefits package inclusive of Medical, Dental and Vision, and several voluntary benefits, Effective DAY ONE
- Flexible Spending Account option
- Company-paid STD and LTD
- A rich 401(k) with employer match, increasing annually up to 6%
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, increasing after 3 years.
- Paid Sick Time
- 10 paid holidays, annually
- and more
About the Role:
The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for the development and deployment of data warehousing solutions as well as business intelligence applications. This position plays a key role in designing, building, and supporting the business intelligence architecture.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
Primary Responsibilities of the Role:
- Design, build, and support all components of a data warehouse, such as ETL processes, databases and reporting environments
- Develop and maintain business intelligence applications including operational reports, dashboards, scorecards, and ad hoc reporting requests
- Develop and automate ETL processes that involve data cleansing, error, reconciliation handling and process monitoring Design dimensional models with conformed dimensions, following the business processes
- Utilize SAP Business Objects technologies in designing and building the reporting environment
- Create processes for capturing and maintaining metadata
- Create system documentation and ensure it is continually sustained.
- Participate in the technical design and implementation of DMG's enterprise wide analytics platform
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in BI development, health care industry experience preferred
- 3+ years working with RDBMS (i.e. SQL Server)
- 2+ years of experience in data warehousing with designing multi-layered data warehouses and data marts using both relational and dimensional modeling techniques
- 2+ years of experience in integrating data both at logical & physical levels
- 2+ years of ETL experience
- Expertise in query optimization techniques
- Proven experience consolidating disparate data sets into usable data
- Experience with visualization tools
- Experience with the full suite of SAP BI tools
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, noSQL database) a plus
Employee Health Compliance:
As a condition of employment, DMG requires its employees to comply with Employee Health standards. All employees must provide proof of Tuberculosis clearance (or approved declinations). Specific roles, depending on location/job responsibilities will require proof of immunization or antibodies for Hepatitis B, MMR, TDAP, and Varicella.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $73,600.00
- Max Hiring Rate $92,000.00