Care Coordinator Supervisor
About the Company:
District Medical Group (DMG) is well known as a respected leader in the healthcare industry in the Phoenix area, with a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation and dedication to the patients and communities we serve. DMG employs over 650 credentialed providers and more than 350 professional/administrative staff as one of the largest physician groups in the Valley.
What Does DMG Offer?
DMG continuously strives for and succeeds in providing a strong and positive work environment through employee appreciation, team collaboration, competitive compensation, mentoring, and great benefits including:
- A strong Healthcare benefits package inclusive of Medical, Dental and Vision- Employee eligibility effective DAY ONE
- A rich 401(k) with employer match, increasing annually up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Account plan
- Generous Paid Time Off plan (3 weeks year one)
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Paid Sick Time
- and more
About The Role:
The Care Coordinator Supervisor is responsible for the daily operations and general management of the Care Coordinator team within the clinic. This position provides direction, education, orientation, coordination, and evaluation of team members in addition to ensuring operational efficiency and the highest level of patient satisfaction.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
What Your Primary Responsibilities Would Be:
- Answer incoming phone calls, provide information about services and schedule intake appointments for the specialty clinic.
- Oversees intake forms, verification of benefits, clinical notification, and facilitates referrals into and out of his/her department.
- Accurately enter client information, demographics, and insurance information into the designated database/Practice Management System in a timely manner.
- Attend meetings if requested, collect thorough and accurate information on individuals seeking services, and update information as needed between initial intake and actual start of services.
- Monitors process flow between outpatient department/areas.
- Assists manager in program advancement, process development, budgeting, and volume forecasting.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of current services and keep abreast of upcoming changes to service delivery models.
- Support providers and department as needed.
- Promote and support a positive culture that fosters individual ownership and achievement, enhances teamwork, and provides high quality care and service to patients and families.
- Manage assigned staff including but not limited to hiring, scheduling, monitoring workload, conducting regular performance evaluations, developing/coaching of staff and implementing disciplinary action, when necessary.
- Manages and oversees department programs and daily operations to support business functions of the clinic.
- Monitors staffing assignments for minimizing impact on clinic and patient visits.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- Experience working with special needs children preferred.
DMG’s Employee Health Requirements:
As a condition of employment, District Medical Group (DMG) requires each employee to remain compliant with mandatory employee health (EH) standards. TB screening, Hep B, MMR, TDAP, Varicella, Influenza, and Covid Immunizations or approved declinations are required for this role.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $25.00