District Medical Group, "DMG," was founded in 1994. DMG is one of the largest multi-specialty groups of physicians in Arizona, offering accessible and comprehensive medical care for patients throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area.
The Clinical Liaison works in partnership with our DMG Outpatient Treatment Centers (OTCs) to assist with referral management, communications with partnering healthcare entities, managed care organizations and community service agencies. The Clinical Liaison will:
- Assist hospital care managers with referrals and linkages into our DMG OTCs Coordinate with hospitals support services areas (care management/social services/nursing departments) to ensure a smooth transition to the OTCs
- Discuss with patient/caregiver regarding the benefits of the Children’s Rehabilitative Services (CRS) program and the value of the integrative clinic model
- Develop the referral relationships with referring physicians, nurses, and support staff to promote CRS and DMG OTCs services
- Play a key role in marketing and coordinating services through promotion of DMG OTC services to healthcare entities and community service providers
- Establishing, grow and maintain relationships with referral sources, in accordance with Company policies and procedures, by both communicating with existing referral sources and identifying new opportunities
- Research and identify trends, and establish service direction accordingly
- Bachelor degree in healthcare related field preferred
- Proven track record in sales and marketing with at least one year experience in a related positon preferred
- Demonstrated organizational skills within a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral/written communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Ability to handle stressful situations/deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all members of the healthcare delivery team.
- Ability to support the philosophy, objectives, and goals of the CRS program and the DMG OTCs.
- Ability to forecast needs, set priorities, and execute against developed strategies.
Job Status: Full Time