Director of Nursing, CRS
The Director of Nursing is responsible for ensuring clinical quality, operational efficiency, and the highest level of patient satisfaction. This position oversees a designated clinical team(s) consisting of clinical staff providing overall direction, education, orientation, coordination and evaluation of team members.
What You Will Do:
- Manage assigned clinical staff including but not limited to hiring, scheduling, monitoring workload, conducting performance evaluations and implementing disciplinary action, when necessary.
- Monitor staffing assignments for optimizing impact on clinic.
- Manage time-off schedules for designated clinical staff.
- Assist in planning and managing budget and clinic goals
- Complete bi-monthly payroll and track and monitor the monthly bonus payouts.
- Oversees clinical care, establishing and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and standards including quality assurance, confidentiality, and medical record documentation.
- Provides direct supervision to staff, ensuring appropriate assessment and treatment of patient health. Serves as a key problem-solving resource for staff on patient issues. Studies patient needs/trends and suggests solutions to ongoing patient care problems.
- Compiles/analyzes data on patient outcomes, quality assurance results, budget/goal achievement, and performance/productivity and prepares reports for administration.
- Oversees defined patient care areas to ensure all protocols are being followed, log books are properly filled out and in compliance with AZDHS licensure requirements.
- Monitor patient flow, wait time, show rate and patient satisfaction to ensure clinic is functioning efficiently and productivity is at maximum capacity.
- Participate in audits by regulatory authorities and or payers and conduct internal audits on a regular basis to determine compliance and areas of need for improvement.
- Coaches staff to maximize performance and improve efficiencies.
- Monitor clinical standing physician orders and oversee application assignments.
- Onboarding of new physicians.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Arizona Registered Nurse license
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- 2 years' supervisory experience preferred
- 2 years' experience in medical outpatient facility
Who We Are:
DMG CRSoffers families a state-of-the-art facility with a friendly, professionalenvironment. It is the largest Multi-Specialty Interdisciplinary Clinic (MSIC)in Arizona and is designed to meet the unique healthcare requirements ofspecial needs children and their families. Centrally located in aneasy-to-access, one-story facility, DMG CRS is home to more than 85 medicalproviders across 30 medical specialties, including primary care, as well asbehavioral health, dental, rehabilitation, educational and support services tocare for patients from birth to age 21.
Great team environment
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Friday, September 11, 2020