About the Company:
District Medical Group (DMG) is well known as a respected leader in the healthcare industry in the Phoenix area, with a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation and dedication to the patients and communities we serve. DMG employs over 650 credentialed providers and more than 350 professional/administrative staff as one of the largest physician groups in the Valley.
What Does DMG Offer?
DMG continuously strives for and succeeds in providing a strong and positive work environment through employee appreciation, team collaboration, competitive compensation, mentoring, and great benefits including:
- A strong Healthcare benefits package inclusive of Medical, Dental and Vision- Employee eligibility effective DAY ONE
- A rich 401(k) with employer match, increasing annually up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Account plan
- Generous Paid Time Off plan (3 weeks year one)
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Paid Sick Time
- and more
About the Role
The Division Administrator is responsible for monitoring revenues and expenses; assuring appropriate processes are in place for charge capture; tracking provider productivity; processing of payables, payroll, and other paperwork; assisting with recruitment of providers and staff; assisting with contract analysis and negotiation strategy; communicating with providers and staff regarding matters of compensation, DMG policies, and contractual obligations; and other duties as assigned by the CEO or Chair.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in the formulation of an annual business plan for assigned division(s)
- In conjunction with the division chair, oversees the financial affairs of the division including monitoring revenues and expenses; tracking provider productivity; processing of payables, payroll, and other paperwork.
- Ad hoc as well as monthly analysis of financial performance will focus on variation from budget/projections and indications of trends.
- Assure appropriate processes are in place for charge capture.
- Assist with recruitment of providers and staff including initiation of paperwork with human resources, participation in interviews, and arrangements once a new hire is committed.
- Assist with contract analysis and negotiation strategy including projecting the impact of business terms on the overall financial performance of the division as well as on individual providers or specialists.
- Monitor contract compliance and reports concerns to the division chair and CEO.
- Communicate with providers and division staff regarding matters of compensation, DMG policies, and contractual obligations.
- Assist with management of division staff, finances, and operations as assigned by chair.
- May serve on various policy making committees
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or business administration
- Master’s degree preferred
- 2+ year experience in healthcare administration
- Supervisory experience preferred
DMG’s Employee Health Requirements:As a condition of employment, District Medical Group (DMG) requires each employee to remain compliant with mandatory employee health (EH) standards. TB screening, MMR, Varicella, Influenza, and Covid Immunizations or approved declinations are required for this role.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $95,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $118,000.00