Executive Assistant Radiology
About the Company:
District Medical Group (DMG) is well known as a respected leader in the healthcare industry in the Phoenix area, with a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation and dedication to the patients and communities we serve. DMG employs over 650 credentialed providers and more than 350 professional/administrative staff as one of the largest physician groups in the Valley.
What Does DMG Offer?
DMG continuously strives for and succeeds in providing a strong and positive work environment through employee appreciation, team collaboration, competitive compensation, mentoring, and great benefits including:
- A strong Healthcare benefits package inclusive of Medical, Dental and Vision- Employee eligibility effective DAY ONE
- A rich 401(k) with employer match, increasing annually up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Account plan
- Generous Paid Time Off plan (3 weeks year one)
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Paid Sick Time
- and more
About The Role:
The Executive Assistant is responsible for administrative support of the Medical Director and department for one of the Valley wise Behavioral Health Hospitals.
This is a Part-time position, Monday through Friday, 20 hours per week.
What Your Primary Responsibilities Would Be:
- Answers Department phone distributes provider correspondence in a timely manner.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Greets and screens visitors for general and Division Chair access.
- Oversees and monitors daily administrative needs and maintenance of facility’s call and unit coverage schedules using QGenda scheduling software.
- Organizes, prepares, and coordinates department events and meetings that include reminder notices, calendar updates, scheduling rooms and meals. Transcribes minutes, distributing within company/department requirements.
- Assists in department communications, processing, and expectations including details surrounding sick time, paid time off, jury summons and court related documents, employee reimbursements, and more.
- Processes department requests (emails, verbal requests, calls, voicemail, etc.) accurately and in a timely manner.
- Compiles confidential data from various sources to integrate to specified reports.
- Acts as a liaison between DMG, Valleywise Health vendors, executive administration, and staff.
- Ensures all requests for facilities, IT, maintenance for all sections and providers are addressed.
- May assist in the Credentialing/Re-credentialing, CME tracking, and accuracy of time sheets for department providers
- May assist in the preparations for Grand Rounds, i.e., acting as secure speaker, creating flyers, documenting objectives, completing required or requested forms. Distribute and collect evaluation sheets and summary and obtain necessary signatures following activity. Maintain accurate activity file.
- Initiates requests for ordering office supplies, materials, repairs, etc.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in an administrative assistant role with progressive administrative responsibility required
- Efficient, organized, resourceful and ability to be assertive when necessary
- Knowledge of HIPAA guidelines
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong team player demonstrating a positive attitude
- Independent judgment, resourceful, takes initiative, flexible
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent multi-tasking ability and attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Excel skills
DMG’s Employee Health Requirements:
As a condition of employment, District Medical Group (DMG) requires each employee to remain compliant with mandatory employee health (EH) standards. TB screening, Hep B, MMR, TDAP, Varicella, Influenza, and Covid Immunizations or approved declinations are required for this role.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $24.00