2601 E Roosevelt St, Phoenix, AZ 85008, USA Req #185
Friday, April 16, 2021
Provide day-to-day administrative support to department.
What You Will Do:
- Handle requests that require detailed knowledge of department and policies and procedures; assists in communicating requirements and expectations.
- Compilation of confidential data from various sources to integrate to regular and or/special reports.
- Oversee and ensure all requests for facilities, IT, maintenance for all sections and providers are addressed.
- May be responsible for preparing and coordinating reminder notices for Medical Director Time Sheets, Medicare Time Studies, Employee Health requirements, collect/tally MTS Forms, etc.
What You Will Bring to the Role:
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Understanding/compliance of HIPAA laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work extended hours.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to operate standard office machines and equipment, including telephones, computers, copy machines, fax machines, calculators, scanners and shredders.
- Type minimum __40__ wpm
- Ten key by touch.
Education or Equivalency
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three years’ experience as administrative assistant with progressive administrative responsibilities.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Vehicle Insurance Coverage
- $25,000 bodily injury per person
- $50,000 bodily injury per accident
- $250,000 property damage liability
FTE Status/Scheduled Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required and/or hours may be shortened as job duties demand.
Environmental Working Conditions
- Normal office environment.
- The noise level of the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Friday, April 16, 2021