Facilities Maintenance Technician
About the Company:
District Medical Group (DMG) is well known as a respected leader in the healthcare industry in the Phoenix area, with a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation and dedication to the patients and communities we serve. DMG employs over 650 credentialed providers and more than 350 professional/administrative staff as one of the largest physician groups in the Valley.
What Does DMG Offer?
DMG continuously strives for and succeeds in providing a strong and positive work environment through employee appreciation, team collaboration, competitive compensation, mentoring, and great benefits including:
- A strong Healthcare benefits package inclusive of Medical, Dental and Vision– Employee eligibility effective DAY ONE
- A rich 401(k) with employer match, increasing annually up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Account plan
- Generous Paid Time Off plan (3 weeks year one)
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Paid Sick Time
- and more
About The Role:
The Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for the general maintenance of the facilities, grounds, and equipment by performing a variety of routine and semiskilled tasks under the direction of the Facilities Manager. Employee may work independently on routine recurring assignments or assist a skilled worker in performing more complex tasks.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
What Your Primary Responsibilities Would Be:
- Carries out duties involving repair, maintenance, replacement and troubleshooting of the general office environment through the tool use and vendors.
- Oversees contractors to carry out work activities in relation to service terms of agreement and procedures.
- Carries out scheduled maintenance examinations and repairs.
- Performs maintenance on facilities including but not limited to replacement of light fixtures, air filters, painting, graffiti removal, plumbing, data lines and electrical.
- Inventories and order equipment, office supplies and sanitation supplies.
- Maintain compliance to City, County, State ordinances and codes.
- Responds to callouts and emergencies.
- Maintains logs and records of work performed and materials and equipment used.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be available to work extended hours.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Custodian and maintenance experience
DMG’s Employee Health Requirements:
As a condition of employment, District Medical Group (DMG) requires each employee to remain compliant with mandatory employee health (EH) standards. TB screening, Hep B, MMR, TDAP, Varicella, and Influenza Immunizations or approved declinations are required for this role.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $25.00