The Human Resources Assistant is responsible to maintain front office receptionist responsibilities and administrative support to the Human Resources department.
- Oversee daily front desk operations
- Handle incoming calls with the ability to direct calls to the appropriate personnel and/or department.
- Greet all visitors ensuring they sign in on visitor log and obtain visitor badge.
- Maintain package pickup/delivery log
- Maintain electronic HR files.
- Conference room scheduling as needed
- Maintain employee reserved parking assignments
- Manage and monitor Trip Reduction Program (TRP)
- Assists with employment verifications, background checks and drug screens.
- Manages and reconciles gift cards and TRP prizes
- Responsible for purchasing HR department office supplies
- Clerical duties as assigned to include typing, filing, faxing, mailings, copying and data base input.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- 1+ year customer service experience preferred.
- 1+ year office work experience preferred.
- 1+ year human resources experience preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of business office procedures.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and works well with others.
- A positive, professional appearance and demeanor.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment, assuming duties as necessary to meet business needs.
- Ability to plan and schedule daily work duties.
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet project deadlines.
- Understanding/compliance of HIPAA laws and regulations.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be well organized.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:45a.m. to 5p.m.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $14.00
- Max Hiring Rate $17.50
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Wednesday, April 27, 2022