This highly motivated individual will be responsible for oversight of the HRIS/Benefits programs for DMG, including evaluation, development and implementation of HR workflows to optimize HR operations and delivery of service.
What You Will Do:
- Oversight and maintenance of HRIS to ensure optimal functionality including database management, network support, installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Collaborate with IT team through ticketing software (Service Desk Plus).
- Research, recommend, and implement improvements to better utilize and/or enhance existing processes within HRIS.
- Input and maintain employee and company information in the HRIS.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Ensure employee records are updated/maintained in a timely manner to ensure accuracy of employee records
- Manage HRIS functionality for benefits and related information, including automated data feeds to vendors, PTO accrual functions, self-service ability, etc. Lead and/or participate in system upgrades, testing, security administration, and annual enrollment activities.
- Primary responsibility for benefits open enrollment annually
- Primary liaison for benefits, employee leave management, and workers’ compensation for employees and vendors.
- Manage day to day benefits administration, assist employees with benefits questions/issues
- Provide assistance in other areas of human resources as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Professional HR certification preferred (SHRM, HRCI)
- 3+ years’ experience in human resources
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product. (Ceridian Dayforce preferred)
- Benefits administration
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
Who We Are:
DMG is well known as one of the leading and most respected healthcare organizations in the Phoenix area, with a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation and dedication to the patients and community we serve. We employ over 650 credentialed providers and over 350 professional and administrative staff, as one of the largest physician groups in the Valley.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Strong benefits package - eligible on DAY ONE
- 401K plan with employer match
- FSA plan
- 10 paid holidays
- Great team environment
- Pay Type Salary