Licensed Clinical Social Worker
About the Company:
District Medical Group, Inc. (DMG) is well known as a respected leader in the Phoenix healthcare industry, with a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation and dedication to the patients and communities we serve. DMG employs over 650 credentialed providers and more than 350 professional/administrative staff as one of the largest physician groups in the Valley.
What Does DMG Offer?
DMG continuously strives for and succeeds in providing a strong and positive work environment through employee appreciation, team collaboration, competitive compensation, mentoring, and great benefits including:
- A strong benefits package inclusive of Medical, Dental and Vision, and much more, Effective DAY ONE
- A rich 401(k) with employer match, increasing annually up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Account plan
- Company-paid STD and LTD
- Paid Time Off, beginning with 3 weeks
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Paid Sick Time
- and more
About The Role:
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) plays an integral part of the multidisciplinary clinic. Primary responsibilities include providing individual and family counseling to children, adolescents, and families with medical conditions and/or developmental delays.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
What Your Primary Responsibilities Would Be:
- Provides counseling to children and adolescents with chronic medical conditions and/or developmental disorders to address corresponding psychological conditions.
- Provides family therapy to family members to support the care of these children in the home.
- Participates in multidisciplinary clinics to facilitate treatment planning and assist in care coordination.
- Coordinates care of patients with physicians, medical staff, and therapy staff.
- Provides crisis assessment and intervention as needed in the medical clinic settings.
- Coordinates care with other state agencies (i.e., DDD, AzEIP), schools, and behavioral health agencies, as needed.
- Performs psychosocial assessments and apply appropriate and effective intervention strategies based on knowledge of ages and stages in the human life cycle.
- Problem solves and provides support to families and staff.
- Provides information and education about health/mental health issues to individual patients and to groups.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- Master’s degree in social work
- LCSW License
- Experience working in a pediatric environment.
- Medical or hospital social work, either post-masters or supervised internship.
- Skilled in crisis intervention, client advocacy, and case management.
- Working knowledge of computer software programs: MS Office and EMR.
- Bilingual Spanish/English is preferred.
Employee Health Compliance:
As a condition of employment, District Medical Group (DMG) requires each employee to remain compliant with mandatory employee health (EH) standards. TB screening, MMR, TDAP, Varicella, and Influenza Immunizations or approved declinations are required for this role.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $56,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $70,000.00