NEURODEVELOPMENTAL OR DEVELOPMENTAL BEHAVIORAL PEDIATRICIAN
The Children’s Rehabilitative Services Outpatient Clinic of District Medical Group Inc. (DMG) is actively seeking a full time a Neurodevelopmental or Developmental Behavioral pediatrician to work alongside of our complement of other pediatric specialties. The CRS Program is dedicated to serving children with special healthcare needs. CRS provides medical care and support services to children who have chronic or disabling conditions.
Education: Board certified/board eligible Neurodevelopmental or Developmental Behavioral pediatrician.
DMG employee benefits offered:
- A competitive compensation plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Paid Time Off
- CME Allowance with paid time off
- Retirement and 401k Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer paid medical malpractice insurance
Job Status: Full Time