District Medical Group, "DMG," was founded in 1994. DMG is one of the largest multi-specialty groups of physicians in Arizona, offering accessible and comprehensive medical care for patients throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area.
The Nurse Manager is responsible for ensuring clinical quality, operational efficiency, and the highest level of patient satisfaction. This position oversees a designated clinical team(s) consisting of clinical staff providing overall direction, education, orientation, coordination and evaluation of team members.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Manage assigned clinical staff including but not limited to hiring, scheduling, monitoring workload, conducting performance evaluations and implementing disciplinary action, when necessary.
- Monitors staffing assignments for optimizing impact on clinic.
- Manage Time-Off schedules for designated clinical staff.
- Complete bi-monthly payroll and track and monitor the monthly bonus payouts.
- Oversees clinical care, establishing and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and standards including quality assurance, confidentiality, and medical record documentation.
- Provides direct supervision to staff, ensuring appropriate assessment and treatment of patient health. Serves as a key problem-solving resource for staff on patient issues. Studies patient needs/trends and suggests solutions to ongoing patient care problems.
- Compiles/analyzes data on patient outcomes, quality assurance results, budget/goal achievement, and performance/productivity and prepares reports for administration.
- Oversees defined patient care areas to ensure all protocols are being followed, log books are properly filled out and in compliance with AZDHS licensure requirements.
- Monitor patient flow, wait time, show rate and patient satisfaction to ensure clinic is functioning efficiently and productivity is at maximum capacity.
- Assist in planning and managing budget and clinic goals.
- Ensure adherence to relevant Federal, State, and local laws and regulations. Participate in audits by regulatory authorities and or payers and conduct internal audits on a regular basis to determine compliance and areas of need for improvement.
- Coaches staff to maximize performance and improve efficiencies.
- Monitor clinical standing physician orders and oversee application assignments.
- Onboarding of new physicians.
- Registered Nurse required
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years' supervisory experience preferred
- 2 years' experience in medical outpatient facility
Job Status: Full Time