About the Company:
DMG is well known as one of the leading and most respected healthcare organizations in the Phoenix area, with a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation and dedication to the patients and community we serve. We employ over 650credentialed providers and over 350 professional and administrative staff, as one of the largest physician groups in the Valley.
Why Work for District Medical Group?
DMG continuously strives for and succeeds in providing a strong and positive work environment through employee appreciation, team collaboration, competitive salary, ongoing mentoring, training and support, and great benefits including:
- Strong Medical, Dental, Vision benefits package - eligible on DAY ONE
- 401K plan with employer match
- FSA plan
- Generous PTO plan
- 10 paid holidays
- And more!
- Evaluates and treats patients with sensory-motor and/or musculoskeletal disorders/delays, demonstrating knowledge of normal growth and skills necessary to provide age appropriate services. This may include recommendations for equipment to maximize performance.
- Organizes, develops, implements, and coordinates motor performance of patient care with other clinic disciplines and resources within the community, including discharge planning via charting. This includes patient/family teaching for appropriate function within the home and implementation of home programs.
- Instructs patients and care givers in home programs for exercises and functional activities.
- Maintains appropriate clinical and administrative records within the Electronic Medical Records system regarding patient’s care.
- Provides complete assessment/diagnostic summary of patient examination and evaluation.
- Uses pediatric based behavior management strategies and matches diagnostic/therapeutic interventions to age and disability of children.
- Establishes appropriate treatment plans with age-appropriate goals and target timeframes, which are discussed with family and mutually agreed upon.
- Family-centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team.
- Critically analyzes patient response to treatment and modifies as needed.
- Maintains an awareness of the physiological, psychosocial, and spiritual needs of each patient.
- Identifies opportunities for growth and development.
- Serves as a resource by sharing expertise and knowledge and assisting with staff professional development.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and HIPAA compliance according to Federal guidelines.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of pediatric orthopedic and neurological child development.
- Knowledge of examination techniques and therapeutic procedure.
- Active listening skills, demonstrates compassion and desire to help patients.
- Skilled at instructing others concerning their therapy treatments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills in order to set up and modify treatment plans.
- Skilled at evaluation and assessing patients for treatment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of basic computer software programs: MS Office and EMR.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or federal, state and local standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalentGraduate of Accredited Physical Therapy Program
- AZ Physical Therapy License
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- 2 years’ experience as a Physical Therapist
FTE Status/Scheduled Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required and/or hours may be shortened as job duties demand.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Normal clinical environment.
- The noise level of the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Monday, December 6, 2021