PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT - OTOLARYNGOLOGY (ENT)
The Department of Surgery of District Medical Group Inc. (DMG), a multi-specialty medical group exclusively contracted to provide patient care and teaching for the Valleywise Health Medical Center (VHMC), is actively seeking a full-time Otolaryngology (ENT) Physician Assistant. The position, which includes employment through DMG, will assist the attending surgeons on the service to deliver quality patient care services at VHMC, a public hospital and state and American College of Surgeons designated Level 1 Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center.
ENT P.A. Essential Responsibilities As Delegated by the Supervising Physician:
- Perform history and physical examinations of patients in both the inpatient and outpatient setting
- Enter patient orders as directed
- Review and discuss results of medical imaging and laboratory studies with attending physician, hospital staff, and/or patients as appropriate
- Make hospital rounds and write notes daily on patients
- Assist attending surgeon(s) in the operating room
The Division of Surgery with DMG provides a diverse work experience in both Level 1 trauma/emergent and ENT related injuries and an elective practice based at VHMC.
As an employee of DMG you will be offered a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package, CME allowance with paid time off, a 401K Retirement plan & paid medical malpractice insurance
For consideration, please forward CV by E-mail: email@example.com
Job Status: Full Time