District Medical Group, Inc. (DMG) is well known as a respected leader in the Phoenix healthcare industry, with a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation and dedication to the patients and communities we serve. DMG employs over 650 credentialed providers and more than 350 professional/administrative staff as one of the largest physician groups in the Valley.
What Does DMG Offer?
DMG continuously strives for and succeeds in providing a strong and positive work environment through employee appreciation, team collaboration, competitive compensation, mentoring, growth opportunity, and attractive benefits that include:
- A strong benefits package inclusive of Medical, Dental and Vision, and several voluntary benefits, Effective DAY ONE
- Flexible Spending Account option
- Company-paid STD and LTD
- A rich 401(k) with employer match, increasing annually up to 6%
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, increasing after 3 years.
- Paid Sick Time
- 10 paid holidays, annually
- and more
About the Role:
The Registered Nurse is responsible for managing providers’ patient care plan, providing professional nursing care for patients and following established standards and practices. He/she demonstrates critical thinking skills, anticipates and plans to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
Primary Responsibilities of the Role:
- Collaborate with physicians on patient care plan. Ensure quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following clinical standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, federal/state laws and other governing agency regulations
- Request and maintain timely documentation for patient care to include physician orders, referrals, letters of medical necessity, prior authorization, etc.
- Provide nurse education for patients in all aspects of care including administering medications and treatment instructions.
- Review patients’ chart, verify documents, patient health history, chief complaint, vital signs, and health risk factors are complete and entered accurately into the Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Assist physicians with any in-office procedures.
- Monitoring and documenting treatment progress and patient response in the Electronic Medical Record
- Review patient medication and verify information is current and updated as needed.
- Telephone triage.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Evaluates and updates nursing care plan/treatment plan, establishing new goals according to patient progress.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Arizona Registered Nurse license
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- Experience working with special needs children.
Employee Health Compliance:
As a condition of employment, DMG requires its employees to comply with Employee Health standards. All employees must provide proof of Tuberculosis clearance as well as Influenza, or approved declinations. Specific roles, depending on location/job responsibilities will require proof of immunization or antibodies for Hepatitis B, MMR, TDAP, and Varicella.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $30.50
- Max Hiring Rate $38.00