If you are you looking to join an ever expanding team, look no further. District Medical Group is hiring for a Staff Accountant.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for daily cash reporting, monthly invoicing and cash posting, monthly journal entries, month-end bank reconciliations and maintaining the fixed asset system.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare daily source of cash report for distribution to senior management, etc.
- Review and record daily cash confirmations from Cash Receipts Coordinator.
- Maintain daily cash log including activity and balances.
- Maintain Fixed Asset System (FAS) including recording of all additions, disposals and depreciation.
- Record monthly journal entries for cash and depreciation and any others as necessary.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for all accounts.
- Administer Medicare Time Studies Project including gathering timesheets from physicians and compiling data.
- Monthly and quarterly sales/use tax returns.
- Preparation of Other Accounts Receivables (OAR) invoices including follow up collections and respond to customer inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years general accounting experience required
- 1+ years experience in Healthcare or Managed Care preferred.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Phenomenal benefits package - eligible on DAY ONE
- 401K plan with employer match
- FSA plan
- 10 paid holidays
- Great team environment
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree