Talent Acquisition Partner
About the Company:
District Medical Group (DMG) is well known as a respected leader in the healthcare industry in the Phoenix area, with a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation and dedication to the patients and communities we serve. DMG employs over 650 credentialed providers and more than 350 professional/administrative staff as one of the largest physician groups in the Valley.
What Does DMG Offer?
DMG continuously strives for and succeeds in providing a strong and positive work environment through employee appreciation, team collaboration, competitive compensation, mentoring, and great benefits including:
- A strong Healthcare benefits package inclusive of Medical, Dental and Vision- Employee eligibility effective DAY ONE
- A rich 401(k) with employer match, increasing annually up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Account plan
- Generous Paid Time Off plan (3 weeks year one)
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Paid Sick Time
- and more
About The Role:
This is an in-office position. Hybrid and remote work is not available.
As a member of the Human Resources team, the Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for facilitating the recruitment process of administrative/clinical support candidates for DMG. This position is the first face and voice of DMG and has primary responsibility for oversight/management of the Talent Acquisition process for all relative positions. This is inclusive of but not limited to: communication with department leaders, development/revisions of job posting templates, utilization of multiple sourcing options to maximize qualified candidates, management of internal and external job postings/advertisements, candidate screening and interviews, facilitating offers of employment, and overseeing the onboarding process.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
What Your Primary Responsibilities Would Be:
- Manage all facets of the Talent Acquisition process through the Applicant tracking system (ATS) including processing internal job requisitions, placement of recruitment advertising with third party sites, screen candidates to job requirements, scheduling and performing onsite/virtual interviews, and processing electronic applications
- Manages the applicant tracking and onboarding process through the HRIS system
- Extends verbal/written employment offers
- Ensures timely completion of all onboarding requirements including drug tests, background checks, I-9 and E-Verify, Employee Health requirements, etc.
- Coordinates monthly new employee orientation (NEO) and distributes onboarding materials, as required.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with recruitment/talent agencies and advertising websites to facilitate the recruitment of qualified applicants.
- Research/implement new sourcing opportunities
- Assists with development and maintenance of job descriptions and posting templates
- Collects data and performs compensation analysis and research as needed.
- Acts as resource for employees regarding Human Resource related topics.
- Incumbent will work with department leadership on HR projects as assigned
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience required.
- 1+ year recruiting experience required
- Experience with other HR disciplines preferred
- Experience working in medical industry preferred
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing
DMG’s Employee Health Requirements:
As a condition of employment, District Medical Group (DMG) requires each employee to remain compliant with mandatory employee health (EH) standards. TB screening, Hep B, MMR, Varicella, Influenza, and Covid Immunizations or approved declinations are required for this role.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $52,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $68,000.00
- Required Education High School